Lawyer/Analyst – Restructuring & Insolvency
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Miryco Consultants Ltd
- 20 May 19
Our client is a market leading financial organisation with offices in London and internationally. They are currently looking for an experienced lawyer or legal professional to analyse international bankruptcies and restructurings.
The successful candidate will have previous experience with corporate bankruptcy and insolvency law, as well as cross-border situations. The ability to highlight and contextualize important developments, publish long-form analysis and produce quick-reaction pieces based on current market activity will be key.
The role will require collaboration with an international team, colleagues based in London and an external network of industry professionals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Publishing in-depth legal research and trend reports on corporate restructuring issues in the United Kingdom, Europe and Asia,
- Working closely with data and research analysts on distressed and restructuring reports
Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to relay complex legal matters to non-lawyers,
- A results-oriented attitude, and the ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
- A law degree or equivalent (LLB/LPC/GDL/BPTC)
- At least 5 years’ experience within corporate restructuring at a leading law or financial services advisory firm.
- Previous experience in data analysis and knowledge of international markets/languages are a plus
Based in London and paying up to £110k basic salary.