Large Exposure Reporting Controller
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS UK
- 22 Apr 19
Job Reference # 186644BR
Are you a change ambassador with the drive to make continuous improvements every day? Do you have the know-how for analysing financial information? We are looking for someone like that to help us:
- design and implement controls to ensure compliance with the changes to the regulatory policy framework on large exposure reporting from January 2019
- partner with Group Risk Control to validate the transformation of financial information into standardised exposure at default calculation on core product portfolios such as derivatives and securities financing transactions
- collaborate with senior stakeholders across different asset-gathering and investment bank businesses with a focus on optimising large exposures including collateral allocation and netting
- work within the tight deadlines imposed for regulatory reporting while making continuous improvements that add value to our shareholders
- think 'outside the box' to implement tactical and strategic solutions in collaboration with Group Technology
You'll be working in the Regulatory Calculations Controlling Services (RCCS) team in London. Our role as the guardian of key regulatory vectors such as LCR, LRD, NSFR and RWA is to help the Bank ensure compliance with the regulatory framework mandated by the Basel Committee for Banking Supervision. We help our business stakeholders by giving advice on new business initiatives and generating ideas for optimization of scarce resources. In addition, we partner with change teams to implement regulatory updates such as Basel 3 finalisation.
We work closely with regulatory specialists across Europe, Americas and Asia-Pacific and collaborate with other expert functions including Treasury, Credit Risk and Market Risk.
- a university degree in accounting, business or an equivalent professional qualification
- expertise in analysing financial statements and risk drivers, ideally with previous experience in financial controlling, treasury or risk control
- a keen interest in financial markets and treasury related matters
- methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
- a strategic thinker with the ability to challenge the status quo and drive continuous improvements
- an effective communicator
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.