Leading Global Energy Trading business is now seeking an experience LNG Operator to join their London office. You should have significant LNG Operations experience and be used to working in a highly commercial environment to add value to the Trading and Shipping teams.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing LNG Trading and Shipping desk with a signifcant global energy trading business.
- The role will involve operating trading and shipping contracts to protect P&L and add value.
- In addition you will arrange loading and discharge logistics, co-ordinate between ports, buyers, sellers, shipping agents, ship owners and captains.
- The role will plan and monitor ship voyages, LNG and fuel consumption in line with LNG trading team strategy, forecast LNG cargo delivery volumes, LNG boil-off, LNG quality within contractual obligations, monitor ship performance and economics and establish benchmarks in conjunction with LNG Freight, Marine and Analytics teams and coordinate and optimise LNG cargo reloading plans.
- You will provide support, advice and knowledge sharing across the LNG trading and origination teams
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Experience in LNG Operations (or similar) and knowledge of LNG trading and worldwide energy
- Significant experience in scaling contractual and shipping operations in complex, multi stakeholder supply chain configurations
- Experience in managing vessel scheduling programs alongside contractual commitments
- Strategic and tactical skills for developing master transport planning/scheduling, capacity planning and planning system tools
- Champion in leveraging sales and operations planning processes through to execution
- Have developed and monitored tracking systems to evaluate large scale supply chain plans and execution of supply chain plans to ensure agreed operating results are achieved
- Have worked cross functionally in major supply or trading organisations, identifying best practices and information flows
- Have good knowledge of interfaces and consequences of material ship-compatibility matters as well as technical due diligence core programs run by marine assurance.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Effective communication and sense of accountability and ownership of deliverables
- Team Player
- Problem Solving Skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.