- Excellent + bonus + package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Connect Resourcing
- 15 Jan 18 2018-01-15
Working for a leading Energy Trading business the LNG Operator will be responsible on a day to day basis for the timely implementation and execution of deals negotiated by their commercial colleagues. You should have at least 2 years LNG Operations experience including a good technical understanding of LNG, LNG sales and purchase contracts.
The key Responsibilities are as follows:
• To Implement all trading related contracts in compliance with contractual obligations / Company policy such that the business's financial, commercial, operational and reputational interests are protected and that opportunities for maximizing revenue/minimizing cost are developed.
• To develops and/or instruct the preparation of cargo & shipping documentation, including import and export documentation, and ensure the effective coordination of all parties in relation to port and cargo activities, including technical issues related to cargo transfers, to ensure compliance with regulation and Cheniere policy and effective implementation.
• To execute Shipping Operations related duties including appointment of agents, surveyors, bunkering, heel management, demurrage, vetting, Marine Fuel oil v Boil Off trade off and vessel speed to maximize the efficiency/cost-effectiveness of shipping.
• To maintain close communications with loading and discharging terminal operators, vessel Masters, ship agents, inspectors, tax and customs offices, regulatory bodies and port authorities to ensure necessary actions are organized and coordinated in accordance with plans.
• To supports the financial control processes of trading operations by working with banks on the issue of workable Letters of Credit and the review, monitoring and coordination and calculation of payment of all cargo and logistics related invoices including Trade invoicing, demurrage, bunkering, port disbursements and freight finalization.
Qualifications and Skills
• You should have a minimum of 2 years experience in a Trading Organisation or related understanding of LNG Trading Operations and Shipping activities.
• The candidate must demonstrate problem solving, analytical and strong organizational skills;
• Rigorous attention to detail and ability to coordinate multiple, time sensitive tasks simultaneously and under pressure;
• Knowledge and experience in IT (Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word), experience working with Endur/OpenLink deal systems and/or IMOS/Veson vessel tracking system is preferred.
• Flexibility and reactivity to adapt to the traders’ short notice requirements while maintaining the capability to push back requests that do not comply with contractual terms, company policy and industry practice.
• Ability to prioritize in order to meet critical deadlines.
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; with strong influencing skills to achieve required outcomes in situations in which the job holder has no formal authority.
• High degree of initiative and ability to work independently within a small team environment.
Excellent benefits package including bonus