EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Key Account Manager UK
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 21 Feb 18
KAM's are expected at all times to know which clients are using competitive products and what evaluations are in progress throughout that account. Within named accounts, KAM's are responsible for leading Integrated Solution sales, uncovering and developing new sales opportunities for point solutions not in use at that account.
You will provide up-to-date information to the KAM management for the purpose of providing high-level market intelligence to FIS corporate officers.
- Build high level strategic relationships/partnerships with C- level on an enterprise wide basis
- Develop the knowledge of the clients business in all areas of the organization in order to sell solutions across the organization.
- Focus on customer satisfaction.
- Manage a Global Account to consistently build a pipeline within the existing large accounts in order to expand FIS penetration, and provide solution based sales and service offerings to customers
- Develop an integrated FIS account plan in conjunction with the client, share with virtual team, quarterly reviews of the plan with the client.
- Conduct regular Global strategic reviews with the client
- Facilitate executive level meetings/relationships including Sponsors
- A Key Account Manager needs to develop and expand their working level of knowledge that includes competitor activity, client changes and need shifts as well as the development of new or changing FIS service and product offerings
- Develop sales organizational strategies by contributing sales information, analysis and recommended strategic thinking and direction.
- Develop and be able to deliver the FIS value proposition
- Ensuring cross divisional co operation within FIS
- Management and coordination of virtual sales and sales support teams and ensure information sharing
- Ensure that the relative recourses are in place for each project
- Promote teamwork, relationship building and cooperation within the FIS organization
- Promote professionalism, leadership assistance and direction for all FIS business units
- Increase the share of wallet/spend that the account has with FIS overall
- Provide the value add necessary to bring greater partnership with client and FIS
It will be clear from this overall functional description that success in the KAM role requires a high level of business and management maturity. It is envisaged that suitable candidates will currently be operating at business unit or divisional director level and with significant revenue and budgetary responsibilities, likely to be $10M+.
KAM's need to have a high level of credibility externally with clients, also internally with FIS line of business heads and the associated sales teams. The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to open dialogue with people whose ability extends to pledging the shareholder capital of a business. An FIS KAM must be capable of establishing peer-level credibility with these leadership figures.
- The personal sophistication needed to operate at peer level to the leadership of a significant global financial enterprise
- The vision needed to position FIS as a 'universal banking solutions' provider.
- Ability to negotiate and close large and complex solutions
- The capacity and confidence to challenge a client's global operational planning
- Ability to diffuse sensitive situations with diplomacy and a customer service focus
- Ability to build partnerships quickly and effectively
- Able to operate largely independently
- Executive level strategy, communication, presentations and negotiation skills.
- Knowowledge of FIs buyside solution set of:
o Data Exchange
o Front Arena buyside and sellside
o Asset Arena 360
o FIS partners "Opturo"
o VPM, etc..
Opening date of applications: 16.02.2018
Closing date of applications: 16.03.2018
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.