KYC- Project Manager Emagine is a global professional services consultancy and solutions firm. Our London office specialises in driving innovation of technology and business for the banking and financial services sector.
We are currently looking for a dynamic individuals to join our Change & Transformation Practice as KYC Project Managers; allocated to a multi-disciplinary squad delivering a range of diverse projects.
KYC Project Manager you will be responsible for the successful delivery of Large Scale Programmes; the Portfolio to plan, budget, quality and governance standards.
You will need to understand business problems, often helping to bridge the gap between the customer/ business stakeholders and teams with a technical focus.
- Operate as a project lead and KYC expert, creating and maintaining a project plan encompassing the team initiatives
- Manage multiple work streams and stakeholders, providing timely updates to the lead
- Undertake accurate and consistent KYC Quality Assurance reviews when required in line with internal standards and policies
- Manage & prioritise product backlog (CRs, Defects, Scope items, Problem Records), adjust for risk, and prioritize product backlog
- Translate product roadmap into product backlog, ensuring that the strategic intent of any solution that is developed meets both the customer and business goals
- Be the liaison with Business and Technology to ensure outcomes are managed
- Be the Project Manager for Risk Rating Workstream owning delivery of End to End Plan and managing risks/ issues
- Manage and coordinate the preparation of User Stories to Business Readiness and Implementation * Manage change control, scope and decision log, facilitate workshops, drive decision making and prioritisation
- Ensure business has defined all critical items for go live, coordinating agreement for workarounds where required
Key Skills and Experience:
- An expert level of understandingonKYC and Financial Crime matters with experience of dealing with multiple work streams in a project environment with an ability to build professional reports
- Knowledge of KYC & Onboarding processes for Wholesale Clients
- Experience of working on large scale Global Change Programmes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present them credibly across all levels of seniority Skills that will help you in the role:
- SME knowledge of KYC & Onboarding Processes and Technology
- Formal external qualification/ accreditation in Product and Project management methodology
- Programme Management/ Business Change experience in cross functional teams
- Investment Banking Product and Processing Knowledge with solid understanding of the front to back trade lifecycle within an Investment Bank
- Strong written and oral communication skills - Ability to interact and facilitate across diverse audiences, including Senior Management
- Ability to support and obtain buy-in from others and lead by example of high performance
- Proficient Microsoft Office user (i.e. Excel, Access) and ability to perform moderately complex queries
- Relevant work experience and understanding of global and local AML KYC regulations, associated risks of non-compliance and changing dynamics, and knowledge of KYC processes throughout the client lifecycle
- Understanding of the interdependencies of roles within KYC process and requirements for KYC Record successful completion across relevant client types
- Experience with regulatory compliance, AML transaction/risk monitoring tools, and solving AML related issues
If you can answer yes to most of these questions do not hesitate and apply to this opportunity.