- Market rate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 12 Oct 18
Talented KDB professional is required to build a real-time analytics platform in UBS.
Senior KDB+/Q Developer
KDB is the strategic platform for realtime analytics in UBS, across multiple front office desks. The bank has a very robust KDB framework with a mature SDLC. The core framework is actively contributed to by a team of around 20 developers aligned to multiple asset classes and spread geographically around the world.
What we are looking for:
- A KDB developer with very good design and architecture skills to help build out new functionality for our next generation platform including data permissioning, CEP and business intelligence.
- Extensive experience working with KDB/Q designing and building complex data capture, analytics and performance tuning.
- Exposure to KDB versions up till v3.5
- Good understanding of SDLC (Agile, Scrum), Unit testing. Tools like GIT, Maven, Team city
- Exposure to other high level languages like core java, python, C++ and visualization tools
- Good communication skills and team player
What we provide:
- An opportunity to work within a large KDB team and contribute to the core KDB framework that underlies all KDB applications in the bank.
- Work on the latest tools including KDB 3.5
- A collaborative and challenging environment with a very mature SDLC process.
- A guiding role in the architectural development of the KDB platform.
If this sounds of interest, please respond to this advert with a recent CV