Junior VP level Credit Research, High Yield Bond and Leveraged Loan Fund ‘new role Jan 2018’
- Outstanding base and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 17 Jan 18 2018-01-17
Top global investor is looking to add a Junior VP level professional to their team to focus on high yield/ sub investment grade debt
Our client is a major blue global investment firm. They have $billions under management and are a big name in the sector. They have consistently delivered outstanding returns to their investors.
They are now looking to add a 'Junior VP' level professional to their team who can add immediate impact to their team.
The role will focus on the credit analysis of investments in high yield bonds, loans, CLOs, leveraged loans. There is also scope for you to look at invetsments in distressed debt. You will make recommendations to the Fund Managers on trades and investments on both the primary and secondary market. The role will sit within the Credit Research team.
They want an experienced professional who is able to make judgements and decisions on credit investments without supervision.
The position is going to be suitable for someone as follows:
- VP/ AD level High yield/ leveraged loan/ credit/ debt analyst with another fund
- VP level/ similar leveraged finance banker
- very strong understanding of the pricing, structuring and risks attributed to leveraged loans and bonds