A Great Opportunity has arisen for a recent Graduate to join a growing Financial services firm based in the city. This entry Level role requires a candidate with a Degree in a numerical field who will thrive in a fast paced challenging environment.
Maldon Partners are recruiting a Junior Treasury Ops role on a permanent basis for a Global Brokerage Firm based in the City.
The role has been created due to expansion and requires a candidate with a recent numerical degree (maths, economics, sciences, accounting).
Reporting to the Treasury Manager the role has a broad remit supporting the wider Treasury Team.
- Inputting Payments
- Daily bank Reconciliations
- Support to the wider Treasury Team
- Helping to ensure all Treasury procedures are up to date
- Account opening and closing (KYC)
- Support with audit queries
- Distribution of liquidity reporting
- Other Ad Hoc Tasks
In order to apply for the Junior Treasury Ops role, you MUST have:
- A recent Degree in a numerical field
- A strong desire to learn and build a career with financial services
- At least one internships or work experience within Financial Services
- Excellent Microsoft skills including advanced Excel
- Be articulate and well-presented
The Junior Treasury Operations role has a base salary of £25,000 +bonus and excellent package.
*Please note that only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.