Junior Software Developer
- Up to £85k
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Durlston Partners
- 19 Mar 19
Junior Software Developer Salary: Up To £85k base + Benefits listed in advert Job Type: Permanent A rapidly growing financial service provider based in London is urgently seeking a Junior Software Developer with strong C# and SQL skills to join its established trading technology team and contribute to the growth of a new platform. Knowledge of Java is a plus and the person must have a demonstrable interest in finance.
The fund is interested in candidates who can work with employees at all levels across different teams as well as external vendors. The ideal Junior Software Developer will have good C#, SQL and Java development skills and knowledge of financial products, trade life-cycle and FIX protocol.
- Professional engineering experience using C# and/or Java
- 2:1 or above at BSc in a STEM subject
- Comfortable working with large volumes of data
- Experience working with .NET Framework/Core (C#)
- Excellent communication skills
- Generous salary and bonus!
- Growing business with institutional backing
- Amazing West End offices
If you meet the requirements, please apply now to avoid disappointment.