Junior Sales Representative
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Arkus Financial Services
- 15 Jan 18 2018-01-15
To strengthen its London team Arkus is looking to recruit a results driven junior sales representative to actively seek out and engage prospects. The role will be based in our London office but initial training may be held in our Luxembourg office so we are looking for somebody willing and able to travel for extended periods initially if required.
Arkus Financial Services provides the asset management industry with flexible and independent risk measurement solutions and offers solutions ranging from portfolio risk compliance and advice on the risk management process (RMP) to identification of key risk indicators, independent pricing of derivatives, risk analysis and periodic reports, collateral monitoring, investment restrictions compliance, calculation and monitoring of the Synthetic Risk Reward Indicators (SRRI) as well as the full delegation of the permanent risk management function.
In existence since 2004, Arkus Financial Services has offices in London and Luxembourg, as well as in Dublin. Its clients include, pension funds, insurance companies, asset management companies and banks.
- Present and promote Arkus’ services using solid arguments to prospects;
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships;
- Achieve agreed upon KPI’s and outcomes within schedule;
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments;
- Create documentation for sales pitches;
- Establish prospect leads list;
- Reach out to prospect leads through cold calling;
- Follow-up on offers;
- Market analysis focussing on customer needs, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Excellent language skills in English, any other language would be considered an advantage;
- Familiarity with CRM practices, along with the ability to build productive business relationships;
- Highly motivated and target driven;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills;
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs;
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- BS/BA degree educated (or equivalent)
If you wish to apply please send your cover letter and CV (in English) stating your salary expectations to Jayne Costigan.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and all candidates should be eligible to work within the EU.
See www.arkus-fs.com for more details of the company.
Due to the volume of applications received we cannot guarantee a response unless you are shortlisted for an interview.
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS – DIRECT APPLICATIONS ONLY