A start-up hedge fund is looking for an enthusiastic and talented junior candidate to join the sales team. This is an ideal opportunity for a junior candidate with strong interpersonal skills seeking work in a fast-growing, fast-paced and challenging team-focused environment.
Main duties and responsibilities
The role involves a high level of training and support, working in tandem with the rest of the team to achieve results. You will work closely with a senior sales person who will provide on-going training and guidance to help build an independent client base as quickly as possible.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create awareness, build relationships and generate sales opportunities through calls and meetings.
- Generate new sales opportunities by pitching to senior decision makers and C-level executives
- Set up meetings with potential clients
- Update CRM system with detailed notes
- Attend hedge fund focused and other industry networking events
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years of experience in sales would be an advantage
- Fluency in German or French would be a plus
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Excellent communication skills over the telephone and face to face
- Motivation to build and grow a sales pipeline. The role will develop into a more client facing position as the client base grows.
Location: London, UK
- Base plus bonus based on targets.
About the company
The company is an investment manager with offices in London. Company is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and it is registered with the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).