Tradition is the interdealer broking arm of Compagnie Financière Tradition and one of the world's largest interdealer brokers in over-the-counter financial and commodity related products. CFT is represented in over 28 countries, employing over 2,500 people.
Tradition is currently seeking to appoint a Junior STP Operations Analyst to work as part of the global Post Trade Operations function responsible for providing 1st and 2nd level operational support for a large portfolio of Post Trade systems, to be based within the London office.
Main responsibilities within the Junior STP Operations Analyst position include:
- Operational support to order management, trade booking, affirmation, confirmation, reporting, clearing and settlement processes
- Operational support for Regulatory Reporting (Transaction Reporting, Pre & Post Trade Transparency, Commodity Position Reporting, SFTR, SEF etc.)
- Operational Support of all Rates, Fixed Income and Post Trade Systems supporting the Post Trade flow for all venues
- Application monitoring for all key Post Trade systems used by Rates, Credit, FX and Bond trading desks.
- Perform testing with internal and external clients
- Man support desk between allocated hours
- Attend and fix any 1st and 2nd line Post Trade System problems
- Work with project team and 3rd line support when required
- Investigate long term issues and report findings to relevant parties
- Supplier and client relations
Key skills, experience and competencies required to be successful in this role:
- Awareness of Financial Products (Rates, FX and Fixed Income)
- Awareness of Front Office Systems and workflows for Financial Products (Rates, FX and Fixed Income)
- Awareness of Post trade systems and workflows used by above product areas (e.g. MarkitWire/RTNS/VCON/ICELink/IDT/Traiana etc.)
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous