(Junior/ Graduate Quant Researcher - Hedge Fund - Up to £300k TC - City) This is a Junior Quant Researcher role at our client who are a well established hedge fund based in the City. They are looking for passionate mathematicians and technologists to work on the cutting edge of both finance and technology in this fast paced and exciting environment, where the rewards can be incredible, both for personal development and financially.
What will I be doing as a Junior Quant Researcher?
- Develop your own work where you'll have the responsibiltiy of generating Alpha
- Work on various projects, with split being around 60% tech focused and 40% pure mathematical research
- Liaise with the software development team to help design, develop, test and deploy elegant software solutions
- Work mainly in C++ and Python
What will you need to be a Junior Quant Reseacher?
- Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree in Mathematics/ Computer Science or another tech or quant focused subject
- Proficiency in C++ and Python is highly desirable
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills - Especailly statistics
- Strong written and verbal communication
What are the benefits of being a Junior Quant Researcher?
- Highly competitive pay, with starting packages up to £300k
- Incredible exposure to finance and technology with a great learning curve and starting a potential career in finance
- Phenomenal benefits package!