Junior Operations Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Jan 18 2018-01-14
London based Global Macro Hedge Fund with AUM over 500m is currently looking for a Junior Operations Analyst.
The operations analyst is a member of the operations team supporting trading desks and carrying out daily duties and responsibilities as well as participating in various ad-hoc issue resolutions. This position requires:
- strong analytical skills;
- attention to detail;
- positive professional attitude;
- ability to work in a team environment;
- ownership of tasks;
- working under pressure of tight deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities
Non-exhaustive list of Operations Analyst’s duties:
- Counterparty onboarding;
- Trade affirmation/confirmation/termination/novations;
- Trade settlement;
- Payments settlement;
- Regulatory reporting overview;
- Trade compliance monitoring;
- Daily flash P&L and P&L ad-hoc queries from trading desks;
- Daily/weekly/monthly reconciliations of PB, FA and third party data;
- Breaks resolution with third parties;
- Corporate action and life cycle event processing;
- Position valuation and pricing;
- Month-end IPV process;
- Monthly NAV tie-outs with FA data;
- Workflow/system improvements and work with operations team to enact change;
- Dealing with instruments in various asset classes, e.g., Equity, CFD, F&O, Equity derivatives (Vol/Var/Corr Swaps), FI, IRS, Swaptions, CDS, FX, FXO;
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in either a buy side firm or Hedge-Fund administrator;
- Good excel skills (Macro/VBA a bonus);
- Attention to detail.
If you are interested in this opportunity and fill the requirements, please apply here submitting a copy of your CV.
Deadline for applications is 23 January 2017.