Junior Lawyer / Senior Paralegal
A leading firm in banking and financial services requires a legal professional to join their team. Responsibilities:
- Review of client contracts for Custody, Fund Services, Agency Securities Lending, Trust & Fiduciary, Liquidity and Fund of Fund Custody.
- Repapering/novation of contracts.
- Working with the various business lines within Custody and Fund Services.
- Attendance at internal meetings.
- Strong legal training.
- Ability to understand the business needs and partner with the business to create solutions.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Pragmatic with excellent business sense.
- Ability to interact effectively with clients.
- Strong negotiation and drafting skills.
- Ability to work independently, manage complex projects and multitask successfully in fast-paced and complex business environment; and
- Background in providing legal services to operational intensive businesses is preferred.
- English qualified.
- Senior paralegal
- Junior lawyer minimum of 2 years post qualification experience with a City law firm or equivalent experience as lawyer obtained in private practice or in-house.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.