Junior Investment Risk / Portfolio Analyst (based in London / Zurich)
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Twelve Capital
- 23 Mar 18 2018-03-23
Twelve Capital is an independent investment manager specialising in insurance investments for institutional clients. We are also a leading provider of capital to the insurance and reinsurance industry. Our investment expertise covers the entire insurance balance sheet, including Insurance Bonds, Insurance Private Debt, Catastrophe Bonds, Private Insurance-Linked Securities and Insurance Equity. We also compose portfolios of our Best Ideas.
We are looking to strengthen our Portfolio Analytics team and are recruiting for a Junior Investment Risk/ Portfolio Analyst.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Take-over, further develop and document bespoke portfolio management and analytical tools
- Contribute to the development of a comprehensive performance analysis and attribution framework
- Contribute to the methodological development of cross-asset valuation and relative value models across all Twelve Capital investment products.
- Provide ad-hoc quantitative analysis related to client reporting and due diligence questionnaires
- Support in regular client monthly reporting
- Support in the development of a regulatory required risk reporting including scenario analysis and stress testing
- Master's degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computational Finance or Econometrics or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in equity or fixed income analytics, quantitative, or investment risk management role
- Programming experience (e.g. R, Matlab, SQL)
- Practical experience with data analysis and statistical modelling
- Keen interest in global capital markets, and particular in insurance sector
- Good presentation skills (written and oral)
- Intellectually curious, self-directed, with a strong work ethic
- Proven self-starter with ability to work independently and multitask
- Fluency in English and German
The position will be based in either our London or Zurich office dependent upon the domicile of the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this opportunity and fulfill the above requirements, then please apply here by submitting a copy of your CV.
Deadline for applications is 6 April 2018.