Junior Investment Analyst
- Market rate
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Castellain Capital
- 19 Apr 18 2018-04-19
A well-established, award winning and growing asset management boutique seeks a junior investment analyst to support our 2 fund managers analysing both fixed income and equity securities.
We are value investors and undertake detailed research on company fundamentals. This is a new role in a small office with the role providing exposure to the entire investment process. Firm AUM of £90m.
Responsibilities will include:
- Security and corporate specific research
- Attend potential investee company meetings
- Create, maintain and monitor database of potential investments
- Create and maintain financial models
Candidates possessing the following skills and attributes will be favoured:
- Strong Excel with general Office skills
- CFA qualified or training for CFA designation or similar educational experience/endeavours
- Some programming experience desirable but not essential
Remuneration will be industry standard.
All applications to be made via this website. No direct contact with the company please.