To work as an analyst on the Index-events (index-rebalancing) trading desk. Reporting into the Index-events PM, the analyst will sit in the index-events team and will be part of a broader group of 14 experienced hedge fund and trading professionals. The role will provide the right individual an opportunity to grow in understanding, knowledge and exposure as well as work in a collaborative and team-focused environment. Success will be met with increased responsibility over time.
- Working with the PM & devs to develop, improve & maintain Index models for regular index reviews, corporate actions & index methodology changes.
Translating models into logically structured rule sets to be applied in code.
Working closely with the index-events PM & desk on specific analysis & trading-related projects.
Working with different desks to maximise synergies across trading strategies.
- A 1st degree & post-grad from a leading university in a highly technical subject.
- Be a self-starter & have an ability to work under pressure. The right candidate will have excellent attention to detail & strong analytical skills.
- A good understanding of Python – Pandas & Numpy (& preferably Flask, Dash, TensorFlow, Keras)
- At least 3-6 months experience in an analytical role on a trading or research team – preferably with exposure to index-methodologies.
- Location - London
- Remuneration - £ competitive.
- Please note we may test aptitude & python proficiency.