My client is a financial technology business that provides cross-border payment processing services to banks and payments businesses across 6 continents through its global network.
The junior FX sales executive is responsible for opportunity origination within their team. This will include strategic identification and qualification of prospective customers for the business and qualification of inbound opportunities. The role requires the individual to create a need within a prospective customer and transition the opportunity to the next stage of their sales cycle.
In this role you will be responsible for booking qualified appointments or passing fully qualified introductions to the sales team which is key for the generation of new business and company growth. You will develop and utilise your knowledge of their products and services to enable the initial stage of a client centric solution.
* Identify strategic prospect customers by utilising data management systems and social media platforms
* Make initial contact through telephone calls, email campaigns or social media communications to qualify and establish customer requirements
* Handle inbound sales enquiries from the marketing campaigns, website and online chat function Align their products and services to match customer requirements and generate a need for their offering
* Schedule meetings for the sales team and manage client relationship through to meeting completion
* Close and on-board lower value inbound opportunities directly up to agreed volume limit
* Work closely with the sales teams to offer all customers a consistent high level of service
* Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure a smooth customer journey for inbound enquiries
* Maintain a central role in the Sales team by sharing best practice, experience and findings with the team
* Comply with all anti-money laundering regulations and adhere to a high level of business and personal ethics
Skills and experience:
* Relationship building, sales or business development experience
* Knowledge of the foreign exchange, financial market or payment industry
* Degree level qualification preferred
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Results driven
Charles Levick Limited are a leading global financial recruiter providing innovative solutions across Capital Markets, Financial and Professional Services organisations. Founded in 2008, Charles Levick is privately owned and operates from offices based within the City of London and New York.
A truly independent company with a global reach, we pride ourselves on delivering honest and intelligent guidance developing long term sustainable relationships. Our breadth of expertise and services allow us to deliver solutions across our sectors ranging from junior analyst through to C-Suite requisitions, all delivered with exceptional levels of attention to detail and service that have helped us to grow into the organisation we are today.
We have managed to build an enviable reputation partnering a diverse range of large and small organisations initially within London, but now globally, actively supporting clients across Europe, Asia and the US. With decades of experience, we have been able to develop a substantial knowledge of our markets as well as building loyal relationships with our clients and candidates.
Our business is devised of 5 core areas of specialisation: