We are seeking a Junior Analyst with at least 2 years’ relevant work experience in an equity research team, preferably financial services, to join our well ranked team. This role will involve drafting research commentaries, detailed reports and modelling company financials.
This is an excellent opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic and driven individual to progress to writing their own research with guidance and mentoring from senior analysts. A relevant professional qualification (e.g. ACA or CFA) is essential and you must demonstrate a passion to be an analyst.
Reporting to: Senior Analysts
• Internal: across Sales, Trading, Research and Investment Banking
• External: Investors and management teams
• Full-time, permanent contract (following 3 month probation)
• 45 hours per week (7am – 5pm)
• Competitive salary plus annual discretionary bonuses
• 25 days’ holiday, increasing by one with each full year of service, up to 30 days
• Comprehensive medical, life and critical illness insurance
• Subsidised gym membership
• Contributory pension scheme
Skills, Attributes and Credentials:
• Clear understanding of the role and interest in Equities
• Fully competent with Office Suite (advanced Excel)
• Financial modelling knowledge
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a comparable role
• Flexible approach to tasks and workload
• Well organised, detail oriented and strong communication skills
• High degree of integrity
• Enthusiastic and energetic
Liberum Capital Limited is a UK based independent investment bank with an “all cap” focus. Liberum is based in London and also has a wholly owned US subsidiary which provides access to the European markets for institutional investors based in North America. The principal activity of the Group is the provision of institutional and corporate stock broking services, focused on cash equities and investment banking.
The core activities are:
Liberum started trading in 2007 and has had 11 consecutive profitable years. We believe clients are looking for a more tailored service and we aim to be proactive and innovative in our approach and deal with clients responsibly and fairly.
As a business Liberum endeavours to hire and retain people of the highest calibre. The culture is one of a shared and collective responsibility and to this end the company is 100% employee owned.