- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Third Bridge
- 17 May 18 2018-05-17
Third Bridge provides private equity firms, hedge funds and strategy consultants with the information that they need to understand the value of their investment opportunities.
Our vision for delivering deep insight and unbiased market intelligence has evolved into a business with a range of complementary services, seven offices across three continents and a global client base.
Whether it is facilitating a private conversation with an industry veteran, moderating a dialogue between experts and investors, or extracting insights from within the supply chain of a poorly documented industry, we are on our clients side, helping them to make informed investment decisions.
We are looking for an exceptionally motivated Junior Developer. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude and a lot of enthusiasm. This is a brilliant opportunity to grow within a strong team of other developers in a fun and relaxed environment. Passion is an absolute must!
You will help to maintain and create for many future and existing projects alongside undertaking day to day front-end development tasks. Your daily duties will be fun, challenging and you’ll be constantly learning!
- Produce robust and maintainable code
- Make bug fixes and improvements to existing code
- Develop unit tests and test plans for new and existing code
- Have input into the design of new features in line with product specifications
- Work closely with QA and support teams in resolving end-user issues
- Run A/B experiments and marketing plans
- Working with domain experts in our team to solve challenging interesting business problems
- Building a high-performance, data-intensive and security-sensitive product
- Work with the technologies and programming approaches used by the dev team
- To work well within the team as well as independently
- Show great attention to detail and care about producing good quality work
- Have a good attitude, always happy to help, and a strong willingness to learn
- Understand the importance of coding standards
- Ability to work comfortably in a Linux environment
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field
- Experience in SQL / NoSQL (preferably MySQL, MongoDB)
Please supply a sample of your coding with the application - GitHub for example