- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Wadhwani AM LLP
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
Wadhwani Asset Management LLP is a London-based asset management company authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority that specialises in systematic/quantitative macro investing.
Wadhwani Asset Management LLP is looking for a Junior Developer who is required to assist in the development and support of an electronic trading desk used by a $2 billion Quantitative Hedge Fund. The platform is highly utilized, trading across global markets in Futures, FX and Equities. The successful candidate will provide support for trading activities and develop new tools and services to help automated and manual trading activities. This is a great opportunity to work in a front office environment learning about markets, trading and Quantitative Finance while building experience of real-time trading technology.
- 2+ years Commercial C# development experience
- 2.1 or above in Computer Science from Russell group or equivalent
- Experience with Window Forms/WPF
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Interest in Trading and Quantitative Finance
- Experience working independently in small teams with responsibility for full system development cycle
- Experience of support roles (preferably real-time systems)
- Ability to work in a pressured environment managing real-time trading systems
- Knowledge of the FIX protocol
- Strong mathematical background
- Knowledge of FX, Futures or Equity Trading
If you are interested in this opportunity and fill the requirements, please apply here submitting a copy of your CV.
Deadline for applications is 24 February 2018.