Junior Cloud Consultant x3
- Mar 26, 2021
- £40k - £60k
Cloud, aws, azure, Microsoft, Passionate about cloud, technology, Good communication skills and the ability to influence at a senior level.
- Building global relationships and actively seeking out networks best experts to address client needs
- Communicating compelling and well thought out solutions
- Building constructive working relationships across different teams, functions, countries or cultures
- Contribute to developing the market growth in technology architecture advisory.
I'm open to speaking with individuals who are passionate about Cloud technologies and eager to move into that space! You must have a good IT background and cloud certifications.
- Good communication skills and the ability to influence at a senior level.
- A detailed understanding of enterprise architectures their challenges and benefits.
- Experience of one or more traditional hosting platforms including Mainframe (e.g. IBM z Series, Unisys, Fujitsu), Midrange / Unix (e.g. IBM Power Series, IBM p Series, IBM i Series, AS400, Oracle / Sun Solaris, HP-UX).
- Experience or passionate about public, private and/ hybrid cloud solutions.
- Experience within the Financial Services Industry or with other large enterprises.
- A passion for technology.
- High energy levels, coupled with a desire to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
- Self-motivation and ability to inspire and motivate others.
This will be a client facing role therefore, strong communication and stakeholder management skills are essential.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.