Junior Client Servicing Officer - Investor Relations
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Mar 18 2018-03-13
Permanent Contrat - Client Servicing Officer - Investor Relations - London
~Full time position starting in Q2 2018
Ardian, founded in 1996 and led by Dominique Senequier, is the world's 4th largest private investment company with assets of US $66 billion managed or advised in Europe, North America and Asia. The company keeps entrepreneurship at its heart and delivers strong investment performance to its global investor base while fuelling growth in economies across the world. Ardian's investment process holds three values at its core: excellence, loyalty and entrepreneurship.
Ardian maintains a truly global network, with 480 employees working through twelve offices in Paris, London, New York, Beijing, Frankfurt, Jersey, Luxembourg, Milan, Singapore, Zurich, Madrid and San Francisco. The company offers its over 660 investors a diversified choice of funds covering the full range of private market asset classes, of which Funds of Funds (Primary, Early Secondary and Secondary), Direct Funds including Infrastructure, Expansion, Mid Cap Buyout, Ardian Innovation & Growth, Co-Investment, Private Debt and more recently Real Estate.
The Investor Relations department is in charge of the fundraising activities as well as managing current relationships with existing investors and is structured around three teams; Sales force, Client Servicing and Product Management.
The Client Servicing Team
Composed of 10 professionals, the Client Servicing Team is split across Paris, London and New York. Its core focus is to address all investor inquiries and to produce standard or tailor-made reporting in a timely manner and with the highest standards on the full scope of Ardian’s activities (Mid-Cap Buyout, Expansion, Co-Investments, Fund of Funds, Infrastructure, Private Debt and Real Estate).
The permanent Junior Client Servicing Officer position will be based in London and will contribute towards the following tasks, amongst others:
Preparing specific or standardized reporting for Investors across the world:
- Production of tailor-made transversal reporting (historical and projected performance, Cash Flow projections, portfolio diversification, investment simulation);
- Answering ad-hoc reporting requests from investors in order to address their internal monitoring requirements;
- Production of regulatory reporting in the frame of European Union Directives (Solvency II, PRIPS, etc…) or national reporting requirement.
Addressing ad-hoc queries:
- Providing investors with detailed answers to technical questions on quantitative/qualitative data included in reporting, communications or any development regarding the company/funds activity.
Contribution to Fundraising:
- Producing quantitative and financial data in the frame of prospective investors Due Diligence: Historical and projected Cash Flows, performance indicators (IRR, Multiple, Yield, etc…) at fund and asset/transaction level as well as characteristics and financial metrics evolution of assets in Portfolio, funds’ modelling;
- Working on the update of Marketing Sets of funds being raised (Excel Due Diligence Pack, Marketing presentation, PPM);
- Portfolio modelling including investment simulation in new funds.
Use and update of internal and external database:
- Continuous update of internal database on Funds’ activity: historical and projected Cash Flows, performance, fund’s diversification, etc…;
- Quarterly update of the Investor Database, analysis of its composition and evolution for statistical purposes and calculation of the amount of Assets under Management;
- Quarterly update of Ardian funds’ performance for external database providers (PREQIN, Towers Watson, Mercer, Cambridge);
- Benchmarking of Ardian funds against the Private Equity Market (PME+, Cambridge)
- Graduated from a top tier Business/Engineering School or University (Master’s degree and/or Major in Finance would be a comparative advantage)
- A first experience in Finance is required (at least 6 months)
- Fluency in English and advanced proficiency in French are required for this role
- High proficiency in Excel and good knowledge of the other Microsoft Office programs
- Good knowledge of Corporate and Private Equity funds’ financial models
- Strong attention to detail
- Autonomous approach
- Interpersonal skills and ability to be a strong team player
Please send your application (CV + Cover letter) to email@example.com