An opportunity has arisen with a leading, global asset manager for a junior (1-3 years) client services/client relations/sales support professional to continue developing their career as part of a Client Services team. The role would best suit detail oriented, proactive and engaging candidates capable of building and maximising existing relationship with internal teams and sophisticated external clients.
We have partnered with a respected global asset manager to find a Junior Client Services Executive. The business boasts impressive and diverse range of products and and a high-calibre peer group.
We are looking to speak to individuals with an asset management background with around 1-3 years (including internships) in a client services/relationship management/sales support role. The successful candidate will support senior members of the team in providing a first-class client experience to the firm’s UK Institutional Clients (including pension funds, insurance, etc. as well as investment consultants), acting as the first point of contact for existing clients’ queries and responsible for project managing the onboarding process with the dedicated onboarding team.
- Assist in managing relationships, both externally with clients but also internally across the business with your peers across distribution and the investment teams
- Provide clients with a top-tier service
- Project manage the on-boarding of new clients with the dedicated on-boarding team
- Be the first point of contact for any client queries or questions
- Liaise closely with investment teams and the wider sales group
It is essential that you can demonstrate:
- The ability to communicate with stakeholders of all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Solid previous experience of building long-term relationships on the buy-side, with the view to both maintaining existing relationships and developing new business
- Experience in working with Fixed Income and Equities, (experience with UCITs is beneficial)
- Excellent project management and rapport building skills
- Additional language skills are useful
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have had relevant experience.