Junior Business Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Marlin Selection
- 14 Feb 19
Our client, a commodity brokerage house, is looking for a Junior Operations Business Analyst to join their Operations team.
General Duties include:
- Providing support to the Head of Operations Business Development.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of the data structure and hierarchy of the various Operations systems, in order to be able to extract the relevant information when required.
- Independently analysing processes within Operations to see where greater efficiency can be achieved through automation and/or supply of information.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Strong experience on interface development and integrating multiple applications
- Basic knowledge on API integration
- Knowledge of tools such as Microsoft Excel, macros, formula and tables
- Knowledge of financial markets and platforms preferred
- Knowledge of Oracle and Power-Bi preferred.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree level or equivalent education preferred
For more information get in touch with Tasmia at Marlin Selection or apply via the link provided.