Junior Associate - Global Credit Opportunities Fund ‘new role Jan 2018’
- Excellent base and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
Superb opportunity to join this tier one credit opportunities fund
Our client is a global investment firm, investing in debt. They have billions of dollars under management, and invest in high yield bonds, subinvestment grade, high yield and distressed debt. It's a great firm and one of the most successful managers.
They are now looking to add an Associate to their Credit Opportunities Fund, whose brief carry out detailed credit analysis, investment appraisal and financial analysis of credit investments for the fund managers
You will analyse investments across the broad spectrum of debt to include high yield bonds, leveraged loans and distressed credits.
Candidates will have a background as follows:
- high yield or credit analysts from sell or buy side firms
- investment bankers with a background in leveraged finance and credit
- chartered accountants with a great background in restructuring, workouts, turnaround
- great academics and financial modelling skills