Junior Analyst - Investment Consulting
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Stanhope Capital LLP
- 22 Apr 18 2018-04-22
Stanhope Capital is an independently owned wealth management firm providing discretionary and portfolio management services to private and institutional clients worldwide. Stanhope is neither a bank, nor just a family office. Instead, it brings together the best of both worlds: the high service standards and transparency expected of a private family office, combined with the quality of investment expertise and operational excellence typically associated with a major global financial institution.
Stanhope Capital was established in 2004 and manages the wealth of ultra-high net worth families, institutions and charities. There are currently 18 partners and over 80 employees operating from offices in London, Geneva and Jersey.
Stanhope Consulting is the investment consultancy (advisory) arm of Stanhope Capital; the team draws upon the combined resources of the entire Stanhope Group to provide clients with investment consultancy services, including advice on strategic asset allocation, investment manager review, investment manager selection and ongoing consultancy. Our client base includes many well-known names in the charity, institutional and university sectors. As no two clients have the same requirements, they are flexible and tailor each service to meet the particular needs of each client.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a numerate analyst with an interest in financial services to become part of the Stanhope Consulting team.
- Collection of performance and asset allocation data from fund management houses and maintenance of client performance spreadsheets.
- Preparation and distribution of bespoke periodic reports to clients, including assistance with analysis of the main issues to raise with the client.
- Dealing with ad-hoc client requests and queries.
- Assistance in preparing client meeting presentations and new business pitches.
- Assistance with the production and maintenance of manager and fund research notes.
- Very good command of usual MS Office applications.
- Able to produce reliable and accurate output.
- Highly numerate and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Able to work independently by taking initiative.
- Dynamic and flexible, with strong focus on meeting deadlines.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Some previous experience within the financial services industry preferred but not essential
You may have experience of the following: Team Administrator, Financial Services, Microsoft Office, Performance Reporting, Analyst, Administrator, Administrative Support, etc.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements, please apply here submitting a copy of your CV and a cover letter.
Deadline for applications is 4 May 2018.