- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 12 Apr 19
As an Analyst at BrickVest, you will be fully involved in business operations of the company, having the opportunity to explore multiple areas of work. You will work closely with the Senior Management so you'll have real exposure to the business operations.
BrickVest is a global property investment platform connecting European investors with global real estate investment opportunities.
As part of a small, dynamic and fast-paced team, you will have exposure to many parts of the business. This is a unique opportunity for candidates with an entrepreneurial drive looking to join a fast-growing fintech company. We’re an international company comprising of more than 10 nationalities.
The founding team is made up of highly successful investment banking, private equity and technology entrepreneurs.
We only hire team members who we think they are masters of their field, motivated and fun to work with.
What’s the role:
You will be a member of the Platform operations team and you will be responsible of a number of process and projects.
You will work closely with our partners and service providers as well as with our clients.
In particular you will be fully involved in the business operations of the company:
Identifying/building solutions and tools to ensure scalability as we expand to new markets and products.
Implementing and improving on automation of operations tasks.
Developing detailed documentation for internal processes and procedures as well as identifying areas where efficiencies and scalability can be achieved.
This position is a special opportunity for budding entrepreneurs as well as for creators and builders, who will get a chance to work with us on improving and expanding the Brickvest platform.
We think you’ll need the following required and skills to be successful in the role:
- Ideally you will have completed training in Consulting, Investment Banking and want to transfer your experience to a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Ideally you will have previous start-up experience as an analyst/operation/customer support and wish to take on more responsibilities.
- You have strong numeracy skills, data production and manipulation is the base for everything you do (proficiency with Excel is a must, coding is a plus).
- You are easily dissatisfied with how things are run and are impatient to improve them.
- You have a tremendous sense of urgency tempered by the ability to keep calm under
- Enthusiastic and approachable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills, English fluency required, another European language proficiency advantageous.
- The ability to work with employees of all levels and stakeholders
In return for your hard work and commitment, you can expect the following:
- Competitive salary + share options
- 8% pension contribution
- Fully comprehensive private medical insurance from Cigna
- Group income protection - 50% base salary
- Death in service - 2 x your base salary
- Training allowance + 5 paid training days per year
- Free eye test voucher incl. £45 towards the cost of prescription glasses from Vision Express
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Headspace subscription to support mindfulness
- Membership for the Barbican or National Art Pass
- Access to networking events and training days with CISI, AREF and INREV
- Free fruit and snacks
- And the opportunity to be part of a fast growing proptech fintech business where you can develop and grow your skills very quickly.
BrickVest is proud to be an equal opportunities employer
BrickVest we embrace diversity and see it as a benefit to our company. That's why we're committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or status as an individual with a disability.