See job description for details
Junior 5G Developer Tasks
- Development/configuration of new systems and 5G Network applications on the basis of detailed specifications
- Understanding technical design specifications and translating them into implementation details
- Supporting the general delivery process on projects, helping the customer with on-site support activities
- Understanding and analysing a client's organisation, operation and requirements in order to produce recommendations, technical design documents and time/cost estimates
- Use Agile methodologies as an active member of a Scrum team
- Extensive training opportunities are available to all of our consultants, with detailed learning paths to guide you along the way
- Structured career progression, at Reply we encourage career growth and we will give you the tools and guidance to achieve subject matter expertise and management capabilities
- Diverse and vibrant work environment - you will be surrounded by peers who share your passion about 5G and networking technology
- Opportunities to get involved in Hackathons, Code Challenges or Labcamps
- Your education doesn't need to stop here! Reply prides itself on continuously exploring emerging technologies
- Opportunity to work on projects with some of the world's leading brands
About Net Reply
- A minimum Bachelor's degree (2.1 or higher) is required in IT, Telecommunications/Telco, Mobile Networks, Electronic Engineering or in a Technology-related field
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Interest in 5G and Telecommunication/Mobile Network solutions
- Flexible regarding local and international travelling as well as working across different projects
Net Reply is the Reply Group company specialising in Network Transformation. In a world where Software and Networks are converging, NET Reply provides a proven combination of software development, agile delivery and network expertise to help organisations simplify, automate and integrate Network service delivery.
Using advanced Network Analytics Net Reply can help resolve the operations and security challenges of migrating to cloud environment, optimising infrastructure investment and protecting critical systems.
Whether adopting new technologies or transforming the way you deliver Networking solutions, NET Reply can help you migrate, automate and secure your Network services.
Net Reply is part of Reply, a leading Consulting, Systems Integration and Digital Services company, specialising in the creation and implementation of solutions based on new communications networks and digital media.