Client Services and Execution Trader - Institutional Clients
My client is one of the world's leading CFD trading firm, they offer a wide range of trading products including FX, equities, indices, currencies and commodities.
The Institutional Clients team sits in the front office department and is responsible for developing and managing relationships with FX brokers, hedge funds and asset management clients.
Candidates that successfully complete their training scheme and prove their competency within Client Services will have the opportunity to apply for roles in the following departments:
· Take ownership for owning and driving an excellent client experience for the company's clients through all touch points in the client lifecycle. This includes: Trade execution (on behalf of clients), query management and support.
· Provide high calibre client service to ensure a positive client experience.
· Proactively respond to and manage inbound broker queries professionally and efficiently.
· Perform account and back office functions for institutional customers on behalf of Introducing Brokers, to include trade reporting.
· Escalate unresolved issues to line manager, 2nd Line IT support, Business Operations and Relationship Managers as appropriate.
· Provide proactive and timely support for the Institutional on-boarding process.
Skills and experience:
· Degree in business, economics or finance.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluency in one or more European languages desirable.
· Client-facing experience: relationship management, client services, sales or business development.
· Intermediate knowledge and interest in financial markets.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
Charles Levick Limited are a leading global financial recruiter providing innovative solutions across Capital Markets, Financial and Professional Services organisations. Founded in 2008, Charles Levick is privately owned and operates from offices based within the City of London and New York.
A truly independent company with a global reach, we pride ourselves on delivering honest and intelligent guidance developing long term sustainable relationships. Our breadth of expertise and services allow us to deliver solutions across our sectors ranging from junior analyst through to C-Suite requisitions, all delivered with exceptional levels of attention to detail and service that have helped us to grow into the organisation we are today.
We have managed to build an enviable reputation partnering a diverse range of large and small organisations initially within London, but now globally, actively supporting clients across Europe, Asia and the US. With decades of experience, we have been able to develop a substantial knowledge of our markets as well as building loyal relationships with our clients and candidates.
Our business is devised of 5 core areas of specialisation: