Jet Fuel Marketer
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Marlin Selection
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
We are looking for an Aviation Marketer to work for our clients based in London, a global Commodities Trading House.
We are looking for candidates who meet the following criteria:
- The successful candidate should have a proven track record and experience in oil/aviation and airlines operating within the EU region.
- Hands on operations experience within a small set-up in the UK.
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Creative and positive thinker, able to enthuse others and deliver results
- Experience with global commercial/customer issues.
- Demonstrated strong customer orientation.
- Ability to work across multiple countries and cultures.
- Ability to engage senior management and the sales team on marketing subject.
- Ability to translate business strategy into actionable marketing strategy and plans
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Trading experience on the barge market and strong understanding of the pipelines which supply jet fuel to airports within EU region.
Please get in touch with Sam at Marlin Selection or apply via the link provided.