This is a great London-based contract opportunity for a Java Test Developer to work for a market-leading organisation within their niche area in Financial Markets – offering a highly competitive rate in a position where knowledge of Financial Markets / OTC derivatives is vital.
This client of ours is looking for someone who has a strong understanding of the full development life cycle with experience building robust test automation frameworks from scratch, with Selenium and Cucumber being tools of high interest.
The ability to perform automated function, non-functional and performance testing is a key requirement for this position. Additionally, the capacity to self-manage and assess where change is needed is essential as you will be sole person with the expertise required around this area.
- Executing automated functional testing of new features going through the development process
- Assessing and acting on opportunities to improve the quality of processes within the project lifecycle
- Testing and reporting of test results to provide stakeholders with all relevant information
- Recording of descriptive defects to ensure others can comfortably recreate issues and identify solutions
- Java Development skills
- A proactive selfstarting attitude with clear and concise communication
- API testing experience
- Experience of testing functionality within OTC derivative trade lifecycle
- Scripting language experience, Python being an example
If interested and this role seems like a strong fit, please do not hesitate to apply ASAP.