Java Spring Developer
GOS delivers front-to-back aligned high quality IT services to support the growth and the profitability of the bank, ensure regulatory compliance, drive efficiency and further reduce complexity and cost. TV&C is a department within GOS that is responsible for supporting Operations business functions associated with trades after they have been transacted across the Investment and Private Banks for Securities The role will be part of the Operations and supports the Validation and Control functions of a middle office function. It is global.
Our priorities are to:
- Preserve production stability
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Deliver on key initiatives
- Reduce complexity and cost
- Drive front-to-back alignment
- Drive alignment within GOS
- Be proficient in application development for financial industry. Understand the application life-cycle and participate development and delivery of business functions associated with middle-office applications.
- Credit Suisse IT policies and procedures associated with application and business data security, risk and client/business confidentiality
- Lead or contribute to working groups focusing on various business requirements.
- Work in collaboration with offshore teams for project delivery globally.
- Understand client's requirements at team and sub-department level and translate these requirements into technical designs. Be able to positively influence and drive the technical designs
- Architect, design and develop solutions for portfolio of applications in the respective domain area in the cash securities TV&C space
- You will be accountable for providing effective estimates (HLE) for IT solutions for relevant applications
- Act as a SME in the respective FIX domain and application landscape
- Address problems of higher complexity, often spanning across multiple components or systems
- You will collaborate with globally diverse developers (CS, contractor and external vendors) including leadership of offshore and outsourced development teams regardless of time zones
- Should orchestrate and partly lead design decisions/discussions
- You are required to work in a complex and fast paced environment
- Work embedded with well-established vendor team and ensure that key Subject Matter Expertise is retained in CS
- Clearly communicate complex technical solutions to non-technical partners across multiple regions
- You will ensure high-quality component-level design and implementation of strategic components through the entire software development life cycle using multiple delivery models
- Drive best practices by planning and conducting code reviews, and incorporate lessons into work practices at the application and sub-department levels
- You will plan and conduct successful unit, performance, system, integration and acceptance testing, ensuring applications are able to meet stringent functional and non-functional requirements
- You will help provide a stable and robust production environment across key TV&C functions and related production incidents and work closely with the Production Support function within PTG
- Build and maintain relationships with key partners across multiple business areas & delivery groups
- Demonstrate good communication & partner management skills.
Operations IT supports Global Operations in ensuring superb execution of millions of transactions on a daily basis. Together with our business and IT partners our aim is to provide clients with efficient and world-class service quality.
Application developer responsible for delivery of the application components in the TV&C domain within GOSD. You will be expected to You Offer
- Proficient in Technical stack/tools such as Java, Spring boot, JDBC, Oracle DBMS, RESTful WebServices, XML, JSON, Junit; JIRA, Maven, etc.
- Solid IT experience. Investment Banking Operations IT background ideal
- Deep knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
- Strong experience within Financial Industry/banking
- Good decision-making, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering with equivalent experience
- Ambitious, hardworking individual with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.