Java Quant Developer FX (Business Reporting) circa £225k
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: GBP125000 - GBP175000 per annum + bonus
- Job Type: Full time
Java Quant Developer, FX Trading circa £225k
Java Quant Developer - FX Trading (business reporting) - circa £225k
A market leading tier one investment bank require 2x java quant developers to join a rapidly expanding FX Trading business. This role reports directly into the Trading hierarchy on the FX Options Desk, not I.T. The Desk has had an incredibly successful 2017 and wants to continue its expansion this year, to accommodate increasing demand and claim further market share over competitors.
The successful candidate will be an expert java developer, with excellent multi-threading and performance tuning skills, also experience of working on the development of complex large-scale systems. The team are also looking to be innovative using machine learning algorithms and some data science programmes in the coming year.
The successful candidate can look to receive between £175k and £225k package.
- Strong Java Developer
- Multi-threading and performance tuning
- Front office experience highly desirable, but not essential.
- Interest in innovative and creative software solutions
- Desire to work in a fast-paced business reporting role
- Strong academic credentials (computing, mathematics or sciences preferred)
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.