Java Engineer - Secret Project
£80-130k base + bonus Summary:
This is a really exciting opportunity to be involved in the early stages of a stealth project at one of the world's most renowned investment banks. Essentially operating as a 'start-up' within the bank, you will learn more about this secret project once you have signed an NDA.
Currently a diverse and creative group of 25 split between Buenos Aires and New York, the successful candidate will be one of the first hires for this team in London, working in one of 3 brand-new cross-functional pods.
Still massively greenfield and giving you huge freedom, they are shaping a high-profile and exciting new fintech product which will impact tens of thousands of external users, generating a revenue of $100+ million a year.
Using Java, this project has chosen their own design language, toolkit - even UI colour schemes! - and the production is super fast: from continuous releases, to client testing, to working with them to improve.
Initially, you would be fully remote (with monthly meet-ups), moving to your choice of 1 or 2 days a week in the new year.
If you love delivering high quality results in a rapidly changing environment that requires flexibility with a razor focus on speed, this is the role for you! Skills and Experience Required:
- 4-12 years' Java experience
- Finance experience is NOT required
- Experience working at a start-up (or similar-style) business where change happens fast!
- Good knowledge of cloud native technologies
- Significant salaries + bonuses + benefits
- High degree of ownership and impactful work
- Excellent career growth and professional development is encouraged
- Perfect time to join a brand-new team in early stages of exciting project
If you feel you are suitable for this role, drop me an email or give me a call! Henry Breeze
Tel: +44 (0)20 3137 5408
£80-130k base + bonus