- GBP75000 - GBP120000 per annum +
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 12 Oct 18
A Java Engineer is required to join one of the top Market Making Companies based in Central London.
As a Java Engineer you will join a small team within a top Market Making Company based in London. The team has complete responsibility for developing all client-facing technology involving quote allocation, distribution through various venues and implementation of post-trade analysis tools.
As a Java Engineer your day to day responsibilities involve:
- Ongoing development of core pricing engine - Java focused
- Maintenance of FIX gateway code.
- Growing the current infrastructure to new asset classes.
- Maintenance and development of real time post-trade analysis systems.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Demonstrable experience of writing high-performance, concurrent Java.
- Experience working on distributed systems in a production environment.
- Solid understanding of network protocol fundamentals and strong experience with Linux
- Familiar with Python would be advantageous
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales