Durlston Partners has partnered with a leading Hedge Fund headquartered in central London who are actively looking to hire a talented and ambitious Java Developer into their small flat structured technology team.
In this role you will be involved in designing and implementing data and analytics platform, used by discretionary and systematic trading desks.
- Work directly for Quants and Portfolio Managers (there are no Business Anlayst to get in your way)
- Take ownership of data management – warehousing, mentoring and delivery
- Integrate pricing/risk models from Quants
- Iterate and improve current infrastructure to improve performance of existing systems
- Commercial Java experience
- Basic SQL experience
- Willingness to collaborate with others and work across the Full Technology Stack
- Bachelor’s in computer science (or similar)
- Front Office Technology experience
- Familiarity with Python
- Experience with ETL and data pipelines
We encourage you to apply even if you think you may not currently fit all these requirements – so long as you are willing to work hard and learn, we want to hear from you. Unfortunately, our client is not able to offer visa sponsorship for this role.