Java Developer - Banking
- £60,000 - £80,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Source Technology
- 11 Jan 18 2018-01-11
Java developer required for a leading tier-1 investment bank in London. You would be working on distributed system development utilising java, multi-threading and cutting edge greenfield development skills.
Java Developer – Banking
Multi-Threading, Distributed Systems
A prestigious London investment bank is looking for bright Java Developers with experience of multi-threading and working on distributed systems to join a team of talented developers.
The team are working on some very exciting Greenfield projects. The newly built team are open to using new technologies and ideas.
This is an amazing opportunity to work on the banks flagship team and work directly with the traders.
- Expert Java knowledge
- Working on Multi-threading (Multithreading) systems
- Experience with common patterns in distributed systems
- Strong communication skills
- Worked in a Front Office environment
- Development on electronic trading systems
- Capital Markets knowledge preferable
- Agile development
- Low Latency
The role is permanent and the salary is negotiable up to £80,000 + bonus dependent on relevant experience.
Please respond if you would like to apply, or get in touch with Ed Hall on firstname.lastname@example.org