Java Developer - Algo Trading
£90,000 - £135,000 base + bonus Summary
This is a great chance to join one of the world's most renowned financial firms as a Java Developer on their Credit eTrading Development team. If you love facing off to the business, being embedded with the traders and quants, this role would be perfect for you.
This team works closely with the algo business, designing and building software for price contribution and trade execution on the electronic trading platform used globally. You will be liaising with the traders, quants and core technology teams, rapidly translating requirements into robust technical design and implementation, with huge amounts of autonomy. Sprints are typically in 2-week cycles, but releases can occur several times a week.
Along with strong technical abilities, mentoring and reviewing the code of junior colleagues, you need to be able to hold your own in a fast-paced trader environment. Skills and Experience Required
- Solid programming skills in multiple languages, especially Java
- Proven track record designing and delivering high-quality, performant software
- Broad range of technical experience, e.g. event-driven & concurrent programming
- Outstanding communication and the ability to build good relationships with traders and stakeholders
- Significant salaries + bonuses + benefits
- High degree of ownership and impactful work
- Excellent career growth and professional development is encouraged
- Flexible working and working from home opportunities
If you feel you are suitable for this role, drop me an email or give me a call! Richard Allan
[t] +44 (0)20 3137 9574