Java Developer - AWS
- GBP85000 - GBP90000 per annum + discretionary bonus + benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Jan 19
My client, a leading Financial Services organisation is looking for 2 senior Java Developers to join their team.
· 8+ year's delivery experience on a commercial application development project including integration with 3rd party applications.
· 5+ year's delivery experience of commercial enterprise applications within the Java development stack.
· 5+ year's delivery experience of message oriented (or event driven) distributed systems.
· Implementation experience in application server clustering, performance tuning and scalability testing to support high throughput, moderate latency, high availability systems.
· Experience including analysis, design, coding and implementation of large scale custom built object-oriented applications.
· Strong OO design knowledge, including extensive design patterns knowledge
· Implementation experience of working with open source technologies like Spring, Hibernate, Camel, etc.
· Delivery experience with FUSE ESB, OSGI, Apache Karaf
· Delivery experience with messaging middleware / distributed computing, ideally AMQ
· Demonstrable experience leading small groups of similar level and less experienced developers.
· Integration experience with relational databases, specifically Oracle.
· AWS experience is a must.
· Knowledge of Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming - XP and Scrum or RUP.
· Implementation experience of continuous integration, ideally using Jenkins.
· Implementation experience of using Linux.
· Working within (and knowledge of) the financial industry is a bonus.