Java Developer - 4 to 8 Years Experience - 3x Vacancies
Harvey Nash are looking to speak with Java Developers with 4 - 8 years experience to join our client on a permanent basis, a highly reputable Consulting firm.
There are 3 vacancies and our client is looking to hire ASAP.
- Design , Develop and Maintain enterprise software applications that provide the counterparty risk desk with necessary tooling to assess client risk in the FID (Fixed Income Derivative)space
- Work closely with the Global PB Risk technology Squad to collaborate and deliver software applications
- Interface with the client risk desk to gather requirements , propose tactical as well as strategic solutions and deliver independently as well as a team.
- Build , maintain and enhance adhoc risk reports for daily risk assessment and analysis.
- Ad Hoc risk analysis in response to market events, or in response to client related developments
- Minimum 5 years' experience in developing enterprise level applications in Java (Core and Multithreading)
- Working knowledge or intermediate skills in python scripting - pandas/scikit-learn
- Working experience in RDBMS (DB2) as well no-SQL databases and distributed caches
- Experience in front end technologies -AngularJS is a plus
- Willing and eager to learn and work with different teams and divisions of the Firm
- Financial knowledge in Fixed Income Derivatives is preferred but not mandatory
- Strong worth ethics and communication skills