- GBP60000 - GBP90000 per annum +
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 21 Apr 19
Senior Java Developer Salary up to £90,000 + Company benefits Based in the heart of London
Senior Java Developer
£60,000 - £90,000 + Company benefits
A leading financial organisation who is at the forefront of innovation. They are one of the first Fintech organisations to have built their financial platform that operates in over 50 countries in more than 100 sites. They are growing at a phenomenal rate with the backing of a large financial services organisation.
Your New Role:
We are currently looking for a passion, driven and seasoned Java Software Developer who has extensive experience within the financial services sector, someone who can has exposure of Risk Management and Risk modelling and processing, as you will be developing complex Financial platforms.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Build highly scalable, distributed and fault tolerant financial platforms
- Support the deployment and management process.
- Work closely with QA and UI Developers to develop testing on old vs new platforms whilst contributing to workflow functionality.
- The ability to work with global team members in their New York offices.
- Enhance validation elements to achieve and maintain high level of quality on its transaction reports.
Ideal Candidates will have the following background:
- Highly Proficient in Java and Python
- Financial Service Sector Knowledge (8-10 yrs.)
- Exposure/Understanding of Risk Modelling and Risk Management
- Trade Experience
What's on offer:
- Opportunity to join and be part of a growing financial organisation
- Joining a strong development team and working with seasoned professional
- Attractive salary with competitive bonus and benefits package
How to Apply:
Simply attach your most recent resume by following the APPLY link
All applications/expressions of interest are treated as confidential and no resumes will be forwarded to our client without prior written candidate approval.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales