Java Backend Developers
- £70,000 - £85, 000 per year
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Synechron Inc.
- 12 Dec 18
Develop and build IT solutions such as implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, assist with all stages of test data. Well versed with end-to-end software development life cycle.
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across US, Canada, UK, The Netherlands, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Italy, France, Serbia, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Philippines, UAE and Development Centers in Pune, Bangalore & Hyderabad in India.
We believe in developing applications that advance our clients’ digital strategies. We work with clients to build highly-customized applications and to shift their development practices to Agile. Our Application Development services includes Architecture & Design, Development, Performance Engineering, Maintenance & Production Support, and Migration & Application Decommissioning.
Employment Type: Permanent
Compensation: £70,000 - £85, 000 per year
- Understand business requirements and develop technically sound designs.
- Develop and Test implementation designs.
- Support front-to-back testing.
- Own and manage the project or assigned tasks.
- Develop and implement interfaces and feeds between strategic systems.
- Writing test cases and documentation and working closely with the Business Analysts.
- Reporting work progress in an Agile framework.
- Experience of working in onshore-offshore model.
- A proven track record of developing applications in Core Java, Micro-services, Spring, Spring Integration & Spring Batch and Rest API.
- Experience with any development tools Eclipse/Intellij, JIRA, Maven, SonarQube, Teamcity, RTC, Control-M batch, IBM Message Queue (MQ), Solace MQ, XMind, JUnit, QC.
- Strong understanding of OOPS & Concurrent programming concepts (core skill for the role).
- Solid experience in Agile methodologies using scrum and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Good experience with any databases Oracle, Sybase, SQL, NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB).
- Proven Continuous Integration and Deployment Automation experience using Maven, Jenkins.
- Web services
- BDD framework (Selenium)
If the above is a close match to your skills and experience, apply now!
Please note that due to a high volume of applications, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 working days of us receiving their application.