- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 22 Apr 19
The team you will join provides development and operational support tools to a large customer base of Front Office technology and Production Support teams.
This is an exciting role for someone with a genuine passion for this technology as well as well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Enhancing existing web applications within the bank as well as those being migrated off of legacy technologies.
- In addition, this role provides consultancy to wider internal development teams around technical best practices.
- Strong web development skills are essential
- Working knowledge and background with some or all of the following technologies: TypeScript, Electron, OpenFin
- Familiarity with git, GitLab, and Sonatype Nexus is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Occasionally, team members may be asked to demonstrate applications, so some experience in this aspect is helpful or a willingness to learn.
Please do get in touch for more information or an initial conversation.