Java/Python Quantitative Developer - Front-Office Equity Trading / Asset & Wealth Management
posted on 5 May 2019 in: ○ London ○ Permanent
This is your opportunity to join a small front-office team working on a bespoke greenfield propriety equity trading application within a Tier 1 Investment Bank.
This role is for a talented Java or Python Software Engineer to join our Equities Trading Analytics team of 8 Engineers, as we continuously work on the development of our bespoke propriety trading analytics and work on the continuous development of our data platform which captures the equity derivatives trading flow. In this front-office role, you will be expected to work side by side with the traders every day to understand requirements and how to improve our new trading application. Requirements:
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or Maths from top university
- 3+ years hands-on development experience using Java or Python
- Previous financial/quantitative development experience such as Equities, Equity Derivatives, Rates, etc.
- Familiarity with ML libraries (Tensorflow/SciPy) would be preferred
- Competitive base salary - up to VP level
- Annual Discretionary Bonus - paid in January
- Competitive Pension contribution - up to 12%
- Life Assurance
- 27 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Tier 2 Visa sponsorship is available. If you feel you are a good match, don't hesitate to get in touch. Please email your CV to: