Our London-based client is seeking an Equity Analyst to join their highly successful global team.
Focusing on Japan specifically, we are looking for fluency in Japanese and English.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
· Performing detailed equity analysis and making sound investment recommendations
· Monitoring and contributing to existing portfolio investments, including portfolio risk management
· Assisting in reporting to clients, including presenting performance information and writing reports
· Training, exams and personal development are vital for progression within the role
Necessary qualifications, experience and competencies:
· 2 - 10 years’ experience in equity analysis
· CFA (or intention to enrol)
· Degree education
· Fluency in Japanese and English
· Strong understanding of financial accounting, equity valuation and analytical techniques
· Compelling presentation and communication skills
· Flexibility, accuracy and an ability to meet tight deadlines
Due to the increased applications for this role, we apologise that you may not get a response unless you fit the criteria.