JUNIOR BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST – ASSET MANAGEMENT
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust employee (Partner), you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve.
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
Business Process Analyst - Asset Management
Reporting to the Head of Business Governance & Operational Oversight the candidate will be responsible for providing administrative, logistical and project support to the COO office business unit on an ongoing basis. Working with the Head of the function to ensure timely and accurate Operational metrics are designed, implemented and maintained to a high standard. The key responsibilities of the role include:
• Provides administrative/routine operational, logistical and project support to the COO office business unit on ongoing basis.
• Assists in the processing simple and complex maintenance activities within set procedures/guidelines prescribed.
• Runs and creates formal reports and metrics for business unit. Updates manuals, procedures, etc.
• Collects, compiles, and analyses data and information for reports and presentations for the department.
• Liaise with counterparties to source appropriate documentation for onboarding and being owner of latest documentation
• Expected to use some initiative but refer more complex problems to supervisors/experts
• Works effectively as a team member but also independently
• Prepares internal and external COO office correspondences, reports and presentations as needed. Maintains confidentiality of correspondence records, presentations and reports in a filing system.
• Support the wider team in respect of day to day activity including system access management, metrics. Working with Us:
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways:
- Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review Work Life Balance
- Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days Health & Wellbeing
- Private Medical Insurance, Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program Professional Development
- Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives. And Finally
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.