A high-calibre Infrastructure Fund with over £2bn AUM is currently looking for an individual with 1-3 years Infrastructure/Nat Resources experience within an investment bank or investment fund to join its London office.
The Fund invests in Energy, Utilities, Renewables and Transport assets on an international scale, with the primary focus of the London team being on pan-European investments and asset management. They have recently raised a new fund to deploy in the region.
Likely responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Financial analysis and modelling
- Investment evaluation
- Sector and company research
- Due diligence
- Post-acquisition investment monitoring
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent academic record in a relevant field from a leading university
- 2 to 4 years experience in an Investment Bank or PE Fund
- Strong financal modelling/analysis skills
- Fluency in Italian